The Mobile POSiSales System
This is our Australian developed contract free POS App called POSiSales. With a Bluetooth mobile printer that can even be belt-mounted, POSiSales can go anywhere you can. The POSiSales app for iPad is a full-service, feature-laden POS solution without locking you into a contract or a financial services provider. The personal POSiSales package is ideal for contractors, outdoor market operators and the like.
- Simple, Easy, Versatile: Our user interface is quick and simple. Cloud Integration: Reports & Till reconciliation can go straight to Dropbox. Reports export data in Excel format. Access your records anywhere you want.
- POSiSales to suit you: Our interface is easily customisable; you can update your iPad regularly, so your software always suits your stock.
- Client focussed: Create and track client records, quotes, invoices, notes so you can track your sales and build your business around customers, not hunches.
- EFTPOS Integration: POSiSales connects directly to a Tyro or Mint EFTPOS
device, so credit card transactions go straight to your bank account. This means low transaction fees, fatter profit margins and less worry.
- Mobility: With a mobile battery capable Zebra printer, POSiSales on the iPad can operate all day without access to power (e.g. farmer’s market, outdoor
contractor or popup shop).
- Works out of the box!
“POSiSales is one of the most inexpensive and simple ways for small business owners to perform transactions on a day-to-day basis,” said Dr. Helmut Imberger, developer of POSiSales. “We’ve created a system that can be used by anyone, it’s battery powered to help a business sell stuff when power not available.”