Wireless POSiSales System With One Or More Printers
This is our Australian developed contract free POS App called POSiSales. The POSiSales app for iPad is a full-service, feature laden point-of-sale solution that offers the fastest POS capability of any other system without locking you into a contract or making monthly or yearly payments in perpetuity.
- Simple, Easy, Versatile: Our user interface is quick and simple, with all reports
exporting in Excel format.
- Cloud Integration: Reports & Till reconciliation go straight to Dropbox. It means you can access your records wherever and whenever you want.
- POSiSales to suit you: Our interface is easily customisable; you can update your iPad regularly, so your software always suits your stock.
- Client focussed: Create and track client records, quotes, invoices, notes so you
can track your sales and build your business around customers, not hunches.
- EFTPOS Integration: POSiSales connects directly to a Tyro or Mint EFTPOS
device, so credit card transactions go straight into your bank account. This means lower transaction fees, fatter profit margins with less worry.
- Small or Large?: A POSiSales system can fit a van, a hole in the wall, it can use a portable printer, or multiple printers for reception, kitchen and take-away counter. Track purchases, inventory, assets, services with our diverse range of receipt and money management products (see Packages A, B and C).
- It all works out-of-the-box
“This app is one of the most inexpensive and simple ways for small business owners to perform transactions on a day-to-day basis,” said Dr. Helmut Imberger, developer of POSiSales. “We’ve created a system that can be used by anyone, and it drastically reduces costs associated with a point-of-sale system compared to running a computer based POS system, thereby helping a small business reduce operational costs, increase productivity and remain ahead of the competition.”